Alcantara® / Poron® Offloading insole, 15mm Total Thickness, with 10mm Thick Removable Plugs
- Insole only - shoe not included
- Multilayered Poron for durability, elasticity and crush resistance; provides support and softness.
- 10mm thick Poron plugs can be removed from the bottom to relieve pressure where needed. 5mm thick Poron top layer always stays in place for constant cushioning.
- Soft, comfortable, and durable Alcantara top cover resists sheer; is bacteria resitant and wicks away moisture.
- Soft, low-density Poron closest to foot (dorsal) and higher density Poron underneath for support.
- Fabric diaphram between removable plugs and nonremovable layers eliminates abrupt edges along offloaded area and reduces "bottoming out".
- Available in 7 sizes to fit common post-surgical shoes. (Sizes fit same-sized Darco® MedSurgTM Shoes without alteration.)
- Can be trimmed as needed to fit other shapes and sizes.
- Volume Discount: Buy 5, Save $2.00 Each; Buy 10, save $3.50 Each (Off Standard Pricing)
|FORS SIZE||MEN'S SHOE SIZE|
|MEN'S SMALL||6 - 8|
|MEN'S MEDIUM||8.5 - 10|
|MEN'S LARGE||10.5 - 12|
|MEN'S X-LARGE||12.5 - 14|
|FORS SIZE||WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE|
|WOMEN'S SMALL||4 - 6|
|WOMEN'S MEDIUM||6.5 - 8|
|WOMEN'S LARGE||8.5 - 10|
- Off-loading for ulceration, blisters, callus, and local pain
- Large, wide and irregular sized shoes / boot
- Sold Individually
Darco® and MedSurgTM are trademarks of DARCO International, Inc., 810 Memorial Blvd, Huntington, WV 25701, USA