Praise For The FORSTM-15 Insole
(U.S. Patent 10,441,031)
Dr. James McGuire, Dr. Harry Penny, Dr. Scott Pickett, and 4th year medical student Son Tran discuss the FORS-15 Offloading Insole at the Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing (APWH) National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, 10/20/2019.
Click on thumbnail below to download poster presented at A-DFS Conference, November 2017
Click on thumbnail below to download poster presentation regarding FORS insole presented by Payam Rafat DPM and Sameer Khan DPM at the SAWC and at Desert Foot conferences, November 2016
Click on thumbnail below to download poster demonstrating 43.4% reduction in plantar forces using the FORS-15 insole, presented at APMA National meeting, July 29, 2017 by James McGuire, DPM, PT, L.Ped (Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine)
Praise For Saluber Non-Custom Orthotics
- “For those situations where non-custom orthotics are appropriate, the Saluber devices provide options - they are well constructed, effective, and my patients perceive them as being of superior quality….of which they are! The bottom line is, when my patients are happy with a product they get from me, they refer their friends and family to me, and that makes me happy!” Andrew Shapiro, DPM, FACFAS, Valley Stream, NY
- "I generally recommend Saluber products for patients who require cushioning and support after they have been successfully treated for pain associated with heel spur syndrome, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, neuromas and in some cases, pain associated with leg length differences. In my experience, Saluber orthotics, sold by BONAPEDA Enterprises, offer the best performance and quality and most economical choice compared to other off-the-shelf orthotics for my patients. My patients trust that I will give them the best treatment plan and recommend the most appropriate products available to them. When I see my patients, they've already tried the ineffective and often times inappropriate OTCs from the local pharmacies and sporting good stores. Generally, my patients have been extremely happy with Saluber orthotics. I am extremely happy with the prompt and pleasant customer service at Bonapeda." Catherine Lee DPM, New York, New York
- "These devices have added a product line that meets the needs of a variety of patients at an affordable cost, which makes it a win-win for both of us. It is especially useful for patients with forefoot bursitis or OA who still like dress shoes. Carri Lakin, DPM, Charleston, WV
- "I am very pleased with the quality of the Bonapeda products including the Alcantara® Saluber orthotics and the wool lined Saluber orthotics. My patients actually enjoy wearing these Italian made products and refer other patients to me." Dr. Corinne Kauderer DPM, FACFAOM; Past President, AAWP
- "When I recommend Saluber orthotics for my patients I describe them as our "luxury prefabricated orthotic line". Consistently, the patients concur. The wool anatomical insole has been popular for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts here in New England. The orthotics are very well-made, comfortable, functional, attractive and slim, suitable for the majority of appropriate shoe styles and foot types." Dr. R. Lopresto Portsmouth, New Hampshire
What makes Saluber® orthotics and FORSTM-15 insoles an excellent choice?
ALCANTARA®: Produced exclusively by Alcantara S.p.a. of Italy, ALCANTARA® covering offers a unique set of properties that is ideal for covering insoles and orthotics, including: a soft and supple finish, extreme durability, breathability, moisture-repelling, bacteria resistant, non-allergenic, and non-slippery. These same properties have made ALCANTARA® a leading material used to upholster many of the worlds finest automobiles, yachts, aircraft, and furniture.
PORON®: Renowned for resilience and “spring-back”, PORON® absorbs shock, reduces heel and metatarsal impact and vibration, and helps maintain correct posture; thereby absorbing the vibrations transmitted to the joints and spine during walking.
2. Design, Workmanship & Options
Example 1: Full Length PREMIUM and COMFORT Alcantara® Orthotics (H485-46 shown)
Example 2: FORS-151 Offloading with Removable Cells for Plantar Ulcers (M494-15PZ shown)