FORS™-15 Offloading Insole For "Closed-Toe" Post-Op Shoe (SHOE NOT INCLUDED)
Click Image for Gallery
FORS™-15 Offloading Insole - Fits Darco® APB (All Purpose Boot)
Alcantara® / Poron® Offloading insole, 15mm Total Thickness, with 10mm Thick Removable PlugsINSOLE - SHOE NOT INCLUDED
- Multilayered Poron for durability, elasticity and crush resistance; provides support and softness.
- 10mm thick Poron plugs can be removed from the bottom to relieve pressure where needed. 5mm thick Poron top layer always stays in place for constant cushioning.
- Soft, comfortable, and durable Alcantara top cover resists sheer; is bacteria resitant and wicks away moisture.
- Soft, low-density Poron closest to foot (dorsal) and higher density Poron underneath for support.
- Fabric diaphram between removable plugs and nonremovable layers eliminates abrupt edges along offloaded area and reduces "bottoming out".
- Available in 7 sizes to fit common post-surgical shoes. (Sizes fit same-sized Darco® MedSurgTM Shoes without alteration.)
- Can be trimmed as needed to fit other shapes and sizes.
- Wholesale Volume Discount: Buy 5, Save $2.00 Each; Buy 10, save $3.50 Each (Off Standard Wholesale Pricing)
- Off-loading for ulceration, blisters, callus, and local pain
- Large, wide and irregular sized shoes / boot
- Sold Individually
Available Sizes (unisex)
|FORS SIZE||APB SHOE SIZE (DARCOTM ALL PURPOSE BOOT)|
|EXTRA-SMALL||W4 - W7|
|SMALL||W7.5 - W10 / M6 - M8|
|MEDIUM||W10.5 - W13 / M8.5 - M10|
|LARGE||W13+ / M10.5 - M12|
|EXTRA-LARGE||M12.5 - M14|
The FORS-15 Insole is covered under U.S. Patent 10,441,031
Darco® and APBTM are trademarks of DARCO International, Inc., 810 Memorial Blvd, Huntington, WV 25701, USA